Tuesday, March 13, 2012

19 weeks

I've already been a bad blogger and missed my 18 weeks post. Oh, well. This week baby is the size of either a mango or a large heirloom tomato. He/she may be able to hear my voice and is starting to sprout hair (Gentry said he's envious of the hair part). We've been busy the past month looking at daycares. We liked two of the three we visited, but I'm beginning to hate the thought of leaving a little 12-week old baby with strangers for eight hours a day. This Thursday is the big anatomy ultrasound where we find out if the baby is healthy and the sex. I'm so excited! I'm praying everything will be healthy. I'll have my list of questions about its heart that I learned about after reading Cora's story. My hunch is we're having a girl, mainly because of the terrible morning sickness I had. But, who knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment